How often do you blog? The reason that I ask is that there appear to be a few rules floating around in regards to how often a company should blog.
Before I give those to you, I want to say that with blogs you have two methods of prep. The first is to prewrite and preload your blogs and have them released as you schedule them. The next method is to write and publish it immediately. They both have advantages and draw backs.
When should you blog:
- once a month around the same day
- weekly at the same bat time and the same bat channel
- multiple times a day( so that it appears to be live and related to what's happening now in business)
The right answer really lies in the needs of your business and your customers. Determine or assess their needs and wants periodically so that you can adjust accordingly.
