Monday, April 22, 2013

Business Solutions

Please be advised that this article contains sensitive subject content. Reader discretion is advised.

The other day, I stopped by to visit a client. Her office is in a building where different businesses rent out offices. When we were meeting, you couldn't help but to hear an argument that was taking place in the office next door. My client apologized and was super embarrassed. The argument came to an abrupt ending when one person yelled to the other "bitch please." One person from the argument came over to apologize for the disturbance. My client and I looked past it and kept working. The argument stuck in my head for a long time. One word kept popping in my head when I think about the situation and that is respect. Do owners and managers respect their employees and treat them with respect. When does it become an issue? Finally, if the respect is not there then, what do you do?