Crossing your T's & dotting your I's
Everyone knows that the hardest part of fitness is your diet. Diet being whatever you eat every day. A few weeks ago, I found a great farmer's market that has all local grown produce. Some of it is organic and some is not.
The great thing is that when I found this place it cut my grocery in half. How did I find it? Well, I used something that I learned when I lived in NYC. The saying there is that if you need something you need only to tell everyone that you know and someone will have it or know where to find it. So, that's what I did. In the end, I found what I needed.
Business is the same especially in sales. Market market and market especially in this market. In everything that you do for your business don't forget to spread the word in your network.
Leave no stone unturned when you are searching for something or in business.
