Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Sleeping Lion by Paul Day

Hello Friends & Family,
   I have just started a Blog called “The Sleeping Lion.” In the blog, I will be talking about all things related to martial arts, health, fitness, yoga and business. I hope that you enjoy it and can find the information useful. Check in and take a look because I will be updating it daily.  If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments just email them to me at coachday@live.com. Your input is valuable to me!

Thank you!
Paul

The Sleeping Lion
   The sleeping lion awakes! Everyone loves the lion and all of it power and beauty. Sadly, the lion is not admired as much when it is awake and on the hunt. The roar is the lion is a glimpse of things as the really are and of what is to come.
   You will find helpful information about martial arts, fitness, business, parenting, and more.

Welcome to the Sleeping Lion!