The holiday season is in full swing! Each weekend the streets and stores are super packed with people that are shopping and decorating. The traveling will start in a week or so.
True Story
The other day, I ran into a friend who was headed out to pickup his tree. We talked for a few minutes. I asked him what type of tree he was getting and where he was going. He laughed and shook his head. I asked him why was he getting such a late start. He said that it was his second start and not a late start.
He had actually started too early this year. He started decorating before Halloween came. He decorated and put up the tree in the begininng of November. Well, his tree has started to die.
The Lesson
Yes, it is always good to get an early start on things. However, you can start out too early.
